Friday, March 29, 2013

Gluten Free Drugs & the Sick Celiac

I've been down with a bad cold all week. Headache, congestion, sneezing, coughing, fever...miserable.

So I figured this would be a good time to review our gluten free drug list.
I spent most nights on Niquil. (liquid only) This stuff usually knocks me out and I'm foggy until noon the next day, but it does K-O the symptoms so I can get some rest.  Dayquil tablets (not liquid) are supposed to be GF too, but I don't get any help from that stuff.  Then its hot tea with honey, soup and crackers and lots of sleep.

If you need information on any drugs go here: Gluten Free Drugs
They list everything by category so when you need something it's easy to find. If its not on this list, I won't use it. I've even shared this list with my doctors so they can help other patients.
;-)

No comments: